School's fully computerized library has the following to cater the requirements of teachers and students.
- Huge ( 28714 ) collection of Textbooks & Ref. books.
- Hobby Books, Audio-Visual material & News paper clipping
- Facility for Reference & Current awareness.
- Browne system of "Issue and Return" of Books.
- Project like "Story Hour" Book Seminar, Book Fairs, Book Week etc.
- Separate Reading Room enriched with huge Periodicals, Journals and Newspapers.
- Well-stocked electronic library.
- Well-stocked Book Bank.
School library provides a conducive atmosphere for reading as it is housed in a spacious hall fully equipped with modernized furniture.
“Provide fuel to the ever burning desire to know and Learn”
L i b r a r y R u l e s
- Every bonafide student of the school is allowed to draw two books for 15 days at a time.
- In case a book or a set of book is misused wrongly handled lost, or damaged the student concerned will have to either the price of the Book / set of Book or replace the Book / set of Books (Latest Ed.).
- Librarian may call for a book at any time even if the normal period of loan has not expired.
- If a book is not returned to the librarian on its due date, an overdue charge of 50 paise per day will be charged. No new book shall be issued to him / her till the first book is returned.
- Reference books, textbooks and magazines can be consulted only during library hours and such reference material is not for issues.
- Books may be got renewed with the permission of the librarian.
- Students are to observe complete silence in the library